Raid dark athel. Is Athel good raid? Athel is an excellent starting champion for ear...

The story and lore of Dark Athel of Raid Shadow Legen

Undead Hordes is a faction from RAID Shadow Legends composed of 30 champions. Find out more on this Raid Shadow Legends codex. ... and serve as minions to the Dark One. Whilemost are the desecrated carcasses of fallen Telerians, othershave lurked in the darkness for centuries... awaiting their time. ... Dark Athel. Undead Hordes. Dark Elhain ...Compare champions - Athel vs Dark Athel | raid.guide. Higher Blessing Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this Champion's current HP is less than 50%. Compare champions - Dark Athel vs Bellower | raid.guide. Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies.Welcome back to another Raid Shadow Legends Video! This video is an In-depth Guide/review of Dark Athel. As always we will go over the skills, masteries and ...Wretch Overview. Wretch wanted to be the poster boy pin up for Raid Shadow Legends but lost out to the uncommon Deathknight. Wretch is a Force affinity rare champion from the Undead faction. As the name suggests – utterly wretched and you should not waste any books or masteries on this champion.Thanks to all my current Patreons. These fabulous people are supporting me to create more varied content. If you want to get involved link below:https://www....Hellhades is a content creator that has been playing RAID: Shadow Legends for a while now. His game knowledge is exceptional, and his goal is to share tips with his viewers. Here’s a detailed tier-list he provides. Updated for patch 2.20! Find out champions recommended by Hellhades!Rector Drath is an Epic Support Force champion from Knights Revenant faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide on artifacts and masteries. ... ★ Scarab King ★★ Celestial Griffin ★★★★★ Eternal Dragon ★★★★★ Dreadhorn ★★★ Dark Fae Rector Drath Skills. ... Right now only have Athel at 60 fully booked. I have Rector ...About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright ...Scyl of the Drakes Overview. Scyl of the Drakes is a Magic affinity legendary from the Barbarian faction. She is a login reward on day 180 of playing and probably the best login reward in the game! Absolutely fantastic she can slot straight into multiple teams with utility such as AOE stuns, passive heals, decrease enemy speed and 1 man revives.Raid Shadow Legends Daily Login Champions - HellHades. Mobile Optimisation is LIVE! Articles. Raid Shadow Legends. Optimiser. Games. Membership. All the Raid Shadow Legends free login reward champions reviewed and rated here! Only invest in masteries and books on the best Champions!Galek Champion Lore. Galek was raised in a world of violence. His father, Artak, espoused a campaign of revanchism against the Banner Lords of Kaerok. His mission was to reclaim, with blood and war, all the lands the Humans had stolen from the Orcs during the Red Crusade, many centuries in the past.Tallia is an Epic Attack Magic champion from The Sacred Order faction in Raid Shadow Legends. ... Scarab King ★ Celestial Griffin ★ Eternal Dragon ★ Dreadhorn ★★★ Dark Fae ... an acc or speed set on her just attack, crit damage to supplement the lifesteal off all the counters. Do not go for Athel over her, she is better in every way ...So, early on in my game I got Dark Athel and I've been using her a bunch. In a couple days I'll be getting another copy of her from the login rewards. ... RAID: Shadow Legends! This unofficial subreddit is maintained by players and fans of this game. 70.1k. Saving Teleria. 298. Farming the Dungeons. Created Aug 26, 2018. Join. Top posts may ...Apr 5, 2020 · Raid Shadow Legends Dark Elhain Guide & ReviewSubscribe here: http://bit.ly/36Z4kY6Raid Shadow Legends Dark Elhain guide, masteries, and review. Today we'll ... Warmaiden is a Rare from the Barbarian faction. She is available as a Rare drop from campaign Stage 9, The Deadlands. This is a very worthwhile early game champion to farm and will be extremely valuable in an early game dungeon and arena team. Warmaiden is the only Rare in the game who can place an attack all enemy (AOE) 60% …Compare champions - Athel vs Dark Athel | raid.guide. Higher Blessing Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this Champion's current HP is less than 50%.Regular Athel has higher multiplier on her AOE and a better kit all around despite her lower base stats. Also much cheaper to book out Athel. If I recall correctly Athel's A1 is also x3 hits, whereas Dark Athel's A1 is x1, which makes Athel the better choice for FK at least early to mid levels. Thank you, means my Dark Aethel is basically Food.Unification or destruction. The future of the Elven people hangs in the balance. Can Kael secure a brighter future?#CallofTheArbiter #DiscoverTheLore #RaidSh...Honestly, no. If you are building her for the Spiders Den, which seems like the whole reason to have her, most of her debuffs will be wasted. She should wipe out the spiderlings with one hit, every time, so the debuffs won't apply. The might hit on the main spider, but that would be a bonus as her main purpose is to keep the spiderlings down so ...Warpriest Raid Shadow Legends with White Dryad Nia, Dark Athel, Ultimate Death Knight and DelianaSupporting Heroes: White Dryad Nia, Dark Athel, Ultimate Dea...Compare champions - Dark Athel vs Guardian | raid.guide. Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies.Tallia Storyline. Sometimes love blossoms early, and remains in the hearts of those touched by its warmth for the rest of their lives. Such is the tale of Fenax and Tallia. He was the son of a destitute noble, serving in the household of Tallia’s father. She – a cherished heiress.Dark Elhain is a Magic affinity champion from the Undead Hordes faction. She was introduced as a counter to the freeze meta which appeared in December 2019 when a new legendary fusion Tormin the Cold was added to the game. Dark Elhain is very strong against freeze champions as her passive activates an Increase Atk buff then her A2 which is a ...Regular Athel has higher multiplier on her AOE and a better kit all around despite her lower base stats. Also much cheaper to book out Athel. If I recall correctly Athel's A1 is also x3 hits, whereas Dark Athel's A1 is x1, which makes Athel the better choice for FK at least early to mid levels. Thank you, means my Dark Aethel is basically Food.Shaman Skills. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 25% chance of removing 1 random buff from the target. Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 15% [Increase C.RATE] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Revives an ally with 50% of their HP. Places a [Shield] buff on the target equal to 20% of the target's HP. Increases Ally DEF in Faction Crypts by 23%.Fixed a visual bug that caused Champions' HP bars to appear empty when fighting against Astranyx the Dark Fae. ... Celebrate this Anniversary with the new and Legendary Athel, Elhain, Galek, and Kael. ... Supreme Galek (OR-LAV) Raid 4th Anniversary. This month marks four years since the launch of Raid and this year, we are celebrating with ...Affected by the deaths of his parents, Alvano sought to use his affinity for magic and his knowledge to defeat death once and for all. Alas, for all of his genius, he was also obsessive, unable to see the big picture. Thus throughout his research Alvano never once questioned his goals or methods.Deliana is a Legendary HP Force affinity champion from High Elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide on artifacts and masteries. ... Scarab King ★ Celestial Griffin ★ Eternal Dragon ★ Dreadhorn ★ Dark Fae Deliana Skills. Heart Stealer Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns. ... it’s also a force …Broodlord is an Epic Force Defense champion in the Lizardmen faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Check out our full guide including masteries.JD August 4, 2020 at 4:16 PM. New to your guides but love them so far! Just wondering if you can comment on the Hellfang + Hound Spawn combo's potential? If I understand correctly, and everything goes just right, they would: - AoE and Freeze - AoE that ignores DEF and [Block Damage] buffs So, for example, you could have a team with speed lead, this pair and heavy hitter to finish many ...Hellhades is a content creator that has been playing RAID: Shadow Legends for a while now. His game knowledge is exceptional, and his goal is to share tips with his viewers. Here’s a detailed tier-list he provides. Updated for patch 2.20! Find out champions recommended by Hellhades! Compare champions - Dark Athel vs Athel | raid.guide. ... Dark Athel 60: 6: 13710 1465 925 100 15 ... Dark Elves; Knight Revenant; Dwarves; Shadowkin; Sylvan Watchers; Arena. Understanding Arena; Arena Calculator; Arena Damage Dealers; Arena Speed Booster; Don’t Lose the Speed Race; Tools. Raid Tools; Raid Stages Tool; Pack Offer Calculator; Clan vs Clan Calculator; EHP Efficiency Calculator; Damage Efficiency Tool; Clan Boss …In Arenas, Athel makes sense only for beginners due to its self-buff of 25% attack. Once you get Dark Elhain, you will likely use it instead of Athel, since it has a better self-baff. As I've said many times, Athel's AOE damage is low, so the champion will be effective only in beginner teams like in the pictures below.Athel. Call of the Arbiter Microsite Hint: "Stacked up among ancient knowledge, hidden figures loom large." Discover the Lore Video Hint: "Just as Athel searches for answers in the Eternal Citadel's library, the solution to this week's code may also be found, by the Arbiter's blessing..." [2:39] Episode Location:201. 134. r/RaidShadowLegends. Join. • 1 mo. ago. PSA: Plarium did a dirty on us and reduced the amount of points from upgrading artifacts for the current compared to previous deck of fate events. 800 to 610 for a +16. WTF (2 pics) 1 / 2. Current deck of fate.Here looking for thoughts. I am currently doing spider 9 and Dark Athel dies to quickly and the rest of my team manages without her. I have her with attack, crit rate and hp. Had real high hopes but she continually falls short of being good. Her reviews are good for spider but i think those reviews are solely based on ability description not ...Bellower Mastery Guide Arena, Dungeons, Doom Tower, Faction Wars. Pre-requisite: Bellower to be equipped with Stun Set to benefit from Fearsome Presence (additional chance to apply Stun debuff from Stun Set). Stun Set is one of the most useful set to crowd control enemies that are too difficult to be defeated in few rounds due to their immense HP (Health aka Hit Points) and DEF (Defense) stats ...Use our Raid: Shadow Legends tier list to get ready to battle. Get the team of your dreams and pick only the best heroes with the help of our guide. ... Anax, Balthus Drauglord, Banshee, Catacomb Councilor, Corpse Collector, Corpulent Cadaver, Crypt-King Graal, Dark Athel, Dark Elhain, Defiled Sinner, Elegaius, Grinner, Husk, Lich, Little Miss ...Giscard the Sigiled Skills. Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 1 turn. Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn. Also places a [Shield] buff on this champion equal to 25% of their MAX HP for 2 turns.Harvest of Despair (Cooldown: 5) Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies. Grants Extra Turn if this attack kills 10 or more enemies. Damage based on: [ATK]Compare champions - Dark Athel vs Ultimate Galek | raid.guide. RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Dark Athel vs Ultimate Galek. Homepage. ... Dark Athel 60: 6: 13710 1465 925 ...RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Warmaiden vs Dark Athel. Homepage. Compare champions. ... Dark Athel 60: 6: 13710 -990: 1465 +144: 925 +198: 100 ...Mar 23, 2023 · Recruited into the Arbiter’s service first, she found herself banded together with a most unlikely company – Athel, a Paladin of the Sacred Order; an outcast dark mage Kael, who sought refuge from powerful rivals; and an Orc warrior Galek, whose savagery and brutishness she always found disdainful. Profane Glaive [ATK] Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 40% chance of placing 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Level 2: Damage +5% Level 3: Damage +5% Level 4: Damage +10% Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Damage Multiplier: 1.6 ATK Blades of Blood [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns) Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% …Dark Elhain's Basic Info. Elhain had never been an easy ally to bond with. A noble of Aravia, daughter of a proud Elven bloodline, she inherited much of the arrogance and condescending sense of superiority the High Elves are infamous for. She was proud and determined, perfecting her skill with the bow from an early age and seeking to test ...#Raid #Shadow #Legends #Hero #Showcase #RaidShadowLegendsHere's my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Get it through this link and both of us will get so...Formula: 3.65*ATK Formula: 0.5*TRG_HP Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies. Grants an Extra Turn if this attack kills 10 or more enemies. Cooldown: 5 Skill levels Increase SPD 30%Raid Shadow Legends. Optimiser. Games. Membership. Starting tomorrow (4/3/23) until (7/3/23) We will have Kael's path, and last time on Athel's path we all rushed to get that Legendary Skill tome so hopefully Raid bless us with that again!Guide d'équipement / artefact / build du héros : Athel. Les artefacts AVANT les sets ! Toujours :) Set d'équipement que je vous conseil sur le champion : (Finir un set est un bonus, pas une obligation) Vitesse, Perception, Précision, Vol de Vie, Cruel, Sauvage, Dégâts Critiques, Attaque. Priorité des stats et sous stats des artefacts :Rector Drath is an Epic Support Force champion from Knights Revenant faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide on artifacts and masteries. ... ★ Scarab King ★★ Celestial Griffin ★★★★★ Eternal Dragon ★★★★★ Dreadhorn ★★★ Dark Fae Rector Drath Skills. ... Right now only have Athel at 60 fully booked. I have Rector ...Jul 19, 2019 · Updated on September 2, 2023. Raid Shadow Legends List of Champions by Faction has 15 factions, which are Banner Lords, Barbarians, Dark Elves, Demonspawn, High Elves, Knight Revenant, Lizardmen, Ogryn Tribes, Orcs, Skinwalkers, The Sacred Order, Undead Hordes, Dwarves, Shadowkin, and Sylvan Watchers. Below is a list of champions categorized by ... Compare champions - Dark Athel vs Oathbound | raid.guide. Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies.Athel Build Guide Overview. FACTION – The Sacred Order RARITY – Rare AFFINITY – Magic ROLE – Offence. Raid Shadow Legends Athel Skills. Leadership Aura Skill – Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 15%. Skill 1 – Strike Down. Attack an Enemy 3 times. and on the last hit, it has a 75% chance of placing 25% Weaken Debuff for 2 turns on ...Bergoth the Malformed. Crypt-King Graal. Drexthar Bloodtwin. Drokgul the Gaunt. Drowned Bloatwraith. Updated for patch 2.20! Find out champions recommended by Ayumilove! A guide to the free-to-play friendly champion Athel. She is also a great early to mid game champion for going against the Demon Lord Clan Boss as her default skill, Strike Down, has the ability to place a [Weaken] debuff on her target which allows her team to deal more damage against the target.This attack also strikes three times making her an excellent champion for the Fire Knight Dungeon.Harvest of Despair (Cooldown: 5) Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies. Grants Extra Turn if this attack kills 10 or more enemies. Damage based on: [ATK]Athel Review. Athel is a Rare Magic Attack champion from Sacred Order in Raid Shadow Legends.Athel is one of the 4 starter champions (Kael, Elhain, Galek) that you can select before you begin the game!He is renowned for his multi-hit attacks that is great for bringing down Fire Knight's boss shield, amplify the amount of damage dealt by your team by applying Weaken debuff on enemy and she ...Unterstützt mich und ladet euch kostenlos RAID mit Bluestacks auf den PC: https://bstk.me/sgKh2yzNCoderSeven Deadly Sins: https://bstk.me/u8OhaLm4EIhr habt a...17 votes, 12 comments. 83K subscribers in the RaidShadowLegends community. A subreddit for the hero collector RPG mobile game, RAID: Shadow Legends!…Trunda Giltmallet Overview. Trunda Giltmallet is a Magic affinity legendary from the dwarves faction. Trunda hits harder than any other champion in the game and is therefore the pinnacle of arena gameplay. Trunda has the ability to destroy a full enemy team if built with 100% crit rate, high attack, high crit damage and low accuracy!Dark Elves; Knight Revenant; Dwarves; Shadowkin; Sylvan Watchers; Arena. Understanding Arena; Arena Calculator; Arena Damage Dealers; Arena Speed Booster; Don’t Lose the Speed Race; Tools. Raid Tools; Raid Stages Tool; Pack Offer Calculator; Clan vs Clan Calculator; EHP Efficiency Calculator; Damage Efficiency Tool; Clan Boss …Athel: A Sacred Order Attack Champion with weakening attacks, in addition to the epic AOE (Area of Effect) ability possessed by all starter Champions. Galek: An Attack Champion from the Orc Faction with impressively high speeds and a defensive debuff. Kael: A Dark Elf Attack Champion wielding poisons and AOE abilities.Compare champions - Dark Athel vs Athel | raid.guide. RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Dark Athel vs Athel. Homepage. ... Dark Athel 60: 6: 13710 1465 925 100 15 ...Honestly, no. If you are building her for the Spiders Den, which seems like the whole reason to have her, most of her debuffs will be wasted. She should wipe out the spiderlings with one hit, every time, so the debuffs won't apply. The might hit on the main spider, but that would be a bonus as her main purpose is to keep the spiderlings down so ...Athel is a rare ATTACK type warrior weilding the magic affinity thus, very powerful against enemies with affinity. Athel is very useful from early-mid game part of the game. In …Articles. Raid Shadow Legends. Optimiser. Games. Membership. Takeovers. Dirandil is an Epic Force Attack champion in the Dark Elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide, recommended masteries and artifacts.Athel was brought back as pure and determined as ever, a fraction of her essense was lost to the Shadow. From it, a dark and twisted reflection was formed. Though similar in appearance and skill, this doppelganger craves nothing less than the complete destruction of her original self and everything she stands for. When it comes to selecting windows for your home, there are many factors to consider. One of the most important decisions is choosing the right color. Dark bronze Andersen windows are a popular choice for many homeowners because of their ti...Wretch Overview. Wretch wanted to be the poster boy pin up for Raid Shadow Legends but lost out to the uncommon Deathknight. Wretch is a Force affinity rare champion from the Undead faction. As the name suggests – utterly wretched and you should not waste any books or masteries on this champion.PSA: Hellhades artifact optimiser premium features are free for the free gear removal period. Those who use optimiser may take the advantage of this. 104. 37. r/RaidShadowLegends. Join. • 24 days ago. Rewards are …Damage increases by 30% if this champions has more than 50% HP. [Passive Effect] Immune to Turn meter reduction effects when this skill is not on cooldown. Decreases all Turn Meter reduction effects used against this champion by 50% when this skill is on cooldown. Level 2: Damage +10%. Level 3: Damage +10%. Level 4: Cooldown -1.Supreme Athel is a Legendary Attack Void affinity champion from the Sacred Order in Raid Shadow Legends. She is the successor of Athel (Starter Champion) and Dark Athel (Daily Login Reward). Supreme Athel was released to commemorate Raid Shadow Legends 4th Anniversary. Supreme Athel distinguished herself from her epic and rare …Deliana is a Legendary HP Force affinity champion from High Elves faction in Raid Shadow Legends. Full guide on artifacts and masteries. ... Scarab King ★ Celestial Griffin ★ Eternal Dragon ★ Dreadhorn ★ Dark Fae Deliana Skills. Heart Stealer Attacks all enemies. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns. ... it’s also a force …Little Miss Annie is a Void affinity legendary from the Undead Hordes faction. Little Miss Annie was introduced to Raid during Halloween 2020 and is one of my favourite looking champion skins in Raid: Shadow Legends. Annie was made for the Arena and pairs particularly well with a resurrect champions. She is also strong as a reduce enemy MAX …RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Dark Athel vs Renouncer. Homepage. ... Dark Athel 60: 6: 13710 1465 925 100 15 57 30 ...Dark Athel Rarity Epic Faction Undead Hordes Role Support Affinity Magic Obtained Ancient Shard -or- Sacred Shard -and- Guaranteed Champion for 90th Daily Login Affinity: Magic Type: Attack Tier: ★★ Average rating: 2.10 / 5 Contents 1 Arena: 2 Grinding: 3 Dungeons: 4 Profane Glaive 5 Blades of Blood (Cooldown: 5)Episode 1: Dos, don't and useful tips for rookies. Beginning RAID: Shadow Legends can be quite a journey. Through this episode, Hellhades covers the basics, and gives tips to new players! Read. Hellhades is a content creator from Youtube. His serie on beginner how-to will help any RAID: Shadow Legends beginner to get into the game.Use our Raid: Shadow Legends tier list to get ready to battle. Get the team of your dreams and pick only the best heroes with the help of our guide. ... Anax, Balthus Drauglord, Banshee, Catacomb Councilor, Corpse Collector, Corpulent Cadaver, Crypt-King Graal, Dark Athel, Dark Elhain, Defiled Sinner, Elegaius, Grinner, Husk, Lich, Little Miss ...All the Raid Shadow Legends free login reward champions reviewed and rated here! Only invest in masteries and books on the best Champions!Bellower Overview. Bellower is a fantastic void rare champion that can be used as a campaign farmer or as one of the most effective wave control/clear champions in the game. Bellower is extremely versatile depending on how you build him. All of Bellowers attacks are AoE and offer Decrease Defence to your team.Atur Overview. Atur is a Magic affinity epic from the Barbarian faction. Atur really is in need of a buff, as an old school epic with very unimaginative utility he was left behind in Raid by the new champions being released. Atur has some strength in Faction Wars controlling waves but came into his own when Doom Tower was released as a …RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Dark Athel. Homepage. Champions. Dark Athel. Dark Athel. ... Dark Athel skills Profane Glaive. Formula: 1.6*ATK. Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Skill levels. Level TypeRAID: Shadow Legends - EN. News. Announcements. Guides and Tutorials. Game Discussion. Lore Discussion. Fan Fiction. Non-canonical Stories. Banner Lords. Barbarians. Dark Elves. ... Athel is a close second and was paid tribute with Dark Athel. Elhain is 3rd and Kael definitely is last. Like Likes 0. Share. noloses149. Jan 20, 2020, 19:00 01/20 ...Husk is a Force affinity epic champion from the Undead Hordes faction. Husk has an AOE Stun ability which also hits for enemy MAX HP making him both a really hard-hitting champion for boss fights as well as a good control champion. As a Force affinity champion, he becomes the only champion with that skill capable of maximum damage …Attacks all enemies. Places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns if this attack kills 4 or more enemies. Heals this Champion by 50% of their MAX HP if this attack kills 6 or more enemies. Grants Extra Turn if this attack kills 10 or more enemies Damage based on: [ATK] Increases Ally ATK in all Battles by 20%.RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Dark Athel vs Eviscerator. Homepage. ... Dark Athel 60: 6: 13710 1465 925 100 15 57 30 ...Dark Athel Dark Athel Info Rarity Epic Faction Undead Hordes Overall rating Type Attack Element Magic Characteristics HP 13710 Attack 1465 Defense 925 C. Rate 15% C. Damage 57% Speed 100 Resistance 30 Accuracy 0 Skills of Dark Athel Suggest an update Profane Glaive Attacks 1 enemy 2 times.Regular Athel has higher multiplier on her AOE and a better kit all around despite her lower base stats. Also much cheaper to book out Athel. If I recall correctly Athel's A1 is also x3 hits, whereas Dark Athel's A1 is x1, which makes Athel the better choice for FK at least early to mid levels. Thank you, means my Dark Aethel is basically Food. Zelotah Review. Zelotah is an Epic Spirit Support champion from Undead Hordes faction in Raid Shadow Legends.Zelotah is both an offensive and defensive support champion. He can crowd control enemies with Sleep using his Hypnotic Gaze (A1 Skill) and Horrid Dreams (A3 Skill). In addition, he has Armored Scales (A2 Skill) that provides Continuous Heal buff and Shield buff to his allies to survive ...Compare champions - Athel vs Kael | raid.guide. RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Athel vs Kael. Homepage. Compare champions. Athel vs Kael. Athel. Kael Overall comparison. HERO Fraction Element Type Rarity; Athel: The Sacred Order: Magic: Attack: Rare: …They just hate Athel and Elhain. And give everything to Kael. Unresistable everything. and you have athel freezing, who needs accuracy. so you'd have to decide if athel is damage or CC. And galek getting remove CC debuffs. and with stoneskin meta, she's practically useless. 33. Relickeeper Overview. Relickeeper is a fusible champion in Raid and early on he is worth it! For 8 rares you can make this epic champion and add him to your roster! He is a Force affinity epic champion from The Sacred Order. Relic Keeper is strong in the early game in the arena, however, is quickly out scaled by your starter champion, whom all .... Jotun Review. Jotun is an Epic HP Magic affinity championIn Arenas, Athel makes sense only for beginners due to its self Compare champions - Dark Athel vs Tallia | raid.guide. RAID: shadow legends guides Unofficial fan site. Guides Champions Hero sets Compare Buffs Tools EN UK RU Help Ukraine Dark Athel vs Tallia. Homepage. ... Dark Athel 60: 6: 13710 1465 925 100 15 ...Jul 23, 2023 · Choose the best Barbarians for your army with our Raid Shadow Legends Barbarians tier list. Tier. Champions. S. Scyl of the Drakes, Tuhanarak, Valkyrie, Warmaiden, Fahrakin the Fat, High Khatun, Sikara, Sentinel, Skytouched Shaman, Skirmisher, Ursuga Warcaller. 💎💎💎 THE BEST SET of CHAMPS💎💎💎Athel + Lightsworn + 400K Coi Dec 1, 2019 · RAID Shadow Legends: Athel Guide, Build & ReviewSubscribe here: http://bit.ly/36Z4kY6Today we'll review Athel strategy & build in Raid: Shadow Legends. Athel... Jun 11, 2023 · Dark Kael is an Epic Attack Mag...

Continue Reading